We always welcome interested candidates to apply for positions with Voyages Toys.
Currently we are taking applications for the following positions:
Are you an ENTHUSIASTIC fan of pop culture? Are you outgoing, friendly, and enjoy meeting and learning about new people? This could be the job you're looking for!
The Sales Associate's responsibilities include:
- Working closely with customers to determine their needs
- Answer customer questions about our products
- Recommend the right product
The Sales Associate is expected to promptly resolve customer complaints and ensure maximum client satisfaction. To be successful the Sales Associate should stay up to date with product features and maintain our store's visual appearance in high standards.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Assess customer needs and provide assistance and information on product features
- Welcome customers to the store and answer their questions
- Follow and achieve store's sales goals on a weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly basis
- "Go the extra mile" to drive sales
- Keep in-stock items replenished on store shelves
- Actively seek out customers in store
- Remain knowledgable on products offered and discuss available options
- Process POS (point of sale) purchases
- Cross sell products
- Handle returns of merchandise
- Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service
- Build productive trust relationships with customers
- Keep inventory numbers accurate in the POS
- Receive shipments into inventory via POS
- Suggest ways to improve sales (ie planning marketing activities, updating store displays)
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Proficiency in English
- Basic Math skills
- Quick learner that can hit the ground running
- A self starter that can perform the job with little or no supervision
- Basic understanding of inventory procedures
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Availability to work flexible shifts when needed
- Achieved High School Diploma (or GED), or currently in school
Previous experience as a Retail Sales Associate not required
What to Expect:
You must be flexible, reliable, high energy, love talking with people, and feel a strong sense of pride when connecting the right products with the right customers. Familiarity with current board games, card games, and pop culture will benefit the right candidate.
Click here to email your resume. Include in your email the answer to these three questions:
1. What interests you about this position?
2. Why should we hire you?
3. What was the last game you played? Describe the game and tell us what you liked and didn't like about it.